Career Transition ServicesGiving you the competitive edge in today's market
At Lee Hecht Harrison, we use a blended learning approach to career transition, and provide the best combination of personal support and productivity tools to achieve success.
Program components include:
- Expert resume assistance
- Career Milestones seminar
- Job Search Work Team networking meetings
- One-on-one consultation
- Entrepreneurial advice
- Active retirement options
- Relocation assistance
- Additional in-office events and activities
- Complimentary support for unemployed spouses/partners
- Career management support for life
In addition, you’ll receive access to the Career Resource Network (CRN), LHH’s proprietary, Internet-based job resource and search tool that connects individuals to career, industry and company information, networking opportunities and new job leads.
We urge you to take advantage of this valuable benefit and would welcome the opportunity to explain these services to you in detail.
Please contact your local office to start your program today!
Outplacement positively impacts hiring opportunities.
- Approximately half of HR managers and two-thirds of recruiters agree that candidates that used an outplacement service are more prepared for their interviews.
- Both groups agree these candidates have a more professional approach to their job search.
- Recruiters also indicate a higher likelihood to hire candidates who have worked with an outplacement firm.