Career Resource Network (CRN)A powerful online tool to support all phases of career transition
The Career Resource Network (CRN) is LHH’s proprietary, Internet-based job resource and search tool that connects individuals to career, industry and company information, networking opportunities and new job leads. Through the CRN, users gain 24/7 access to:
- Over 3,000 interactive e-learning courses delivered in multiple formats on topics encompassing business, leadership, project management skills, and IT certification courses
- Podcasts, interactive worksheets, and links to hundreds of online resources for salaries, relocation information and more
- A best-in-class employer and recruiter database, with information on more than 18 million companies globally and 22 million executives, 160 resume samples, and personal files to store/update resumes and other documents
- A job bank containing millions of openings, a resume posting site seen by leading employers and recruiters, local job market reports, and an exclusive networking database of LHH alumni and alumni of major universities
The CRN’s Learning Center provides access to dozens of live webinars and on-demand training led by LHH career coaches on topics related to the job search.
In addition, users can work on market readiness and pursue professional certifications through more than 3,000 state-of-the-art, web-based technical and professional skills training courses developed by SkillSoft, a leader in the e-learning market.
We encourage clients to post their resumes on Resume Reserve™, our proprietary resume posting site that allows individuals to distribute their credentials to thousands of registered employers, recruiters, and other LHH-supported job seekers.
Our premium Career Search and OneSource global research databases provide up-to-date business, market, and industry information including access to the latest salary data, relocation information, and market intelligence.
- 18 million company profiles
- 27 million executive biographies
- Full download capabilities
- ZoomInfo and LinkedIn integration
- Analyst and market research reports
Clients can expand their network and cultivate professional relationships through an exclusive database of individuals who have experienced LHH career transition services searchable by occupation, industry, and geography.